background

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I AM BACK!!!



Hi All!!

I had to step away from blogging for a while, due to some personal reasons, that have been taken care of (and no one was hurt in the process...lol) I AM BACK!! We are now known as FAMILY CIRCUS, and let me tell you, my life is more entertaining than any circus I have ever been to!! With 5 kids and several nephews and A niece...in which some are teenagers, there is always some type of drama going on..... I don't claim to be perfect, well....ummm....maybe most of the time....haaa ha who am I kidding?? I DO try to make the most of what we have and enjoy everyday as it was my last...I want to be able to say I lived, loved, laughed and have no regrets :) I always say what is on my mind, soooo watch out!! WARNING: there will be days when I use my blog as therapy and might be some ranting, raving and possibly make no sense at all, I may even have a "woe is me" moment....it usually doesn't last long so just hang with me!! I CAN guarantee that whatever the mood, mind or matter, this will ALWAYS be a Family blog!! My children will be reading as well and I hope to someday turn it into a book for them. Thanks for visiting and hope you come back soon!!

2 comments: