background

Friday, April 29, 2011

SILLY RABBIT....EASTER IS FOR JESUS!!!!


WHEW!!!! April sure has been one busy month!!!! Sad thing is April is just the beginning of "busy" compared to May and June!! I am just now getting all my pictures downloaded. Hope you ALL had a very wonderful Easter. I decided we would coordinate colors this year. I do have to say they were all happy with that, or at least I didn't hear of any big complaints! lol Our children have grown up waaaay too much and too fast!!! I on the other hand have grown out instead of up!! We did do Easter Baskets a little candy, pj's and a lunch tote.... I don't want to take the childhood memories from them, but I want them to know the real meaning of Easter, so I came up with.... Silly Rabbit.....Easter is for Jesus!!! They LOVED IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment