background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

CALVIN AND LEAH SAY.......I DO!!

The wedding was beautiful!!! I did not get too many pictures, I didn't want to get in the way of their photographer!! Leah's dress was gorgeous and she was a Beautiful Bride! I wish I had gotten a picture of Calvin's face as he saw her walk down the isle to become his wife.....priceless and gave me chills at the same time....you could definitely see the love in his eyes.



I do believe everyone got out on the dance floor at least once......the kiddos of course stayed out there and they were adorable! OH!! and the bottom right my Dad was showing us he could skip!! lol He did do a better job than his Son n Law AKA Father of the Bride :)



More dance floor moments.......


CONGRATULATIONS TO CALVIN AND LEAH!!!

♥ ♥ MAY YOU LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment