background

Friday, May 6, 2011

KK'S FUN FIVE DAY.......

KK had a fun filled day of turning 5!!! I woke her up saying, Happy 5th Birthday my Princess....he response....I'm 5.....Yes sweet girl, you are now 5.......LIKE RIGHT NOW??? I AM 5 LIKE RIGHT NOW???? She told everyone and anyone who would look her way today is my Birthday I'm 5 now!! lol


She chose to go to Cracker Barrel for her Birthday lunch, but before we went in she stopped to smell the flowers!! These pictures do NOT give this precious moment with her and Gage justice, I guess you really had to be there to see how sweet a moment it was!!!



KK wanted Gan and Mawmaw to go with us, of course they would NEVER tell her no.....Daddy was even off and was able to go, Gage always goes with us too....she is like his Little Mama!! Mawmaw and Gan bought KK a Birthday skirt, that actually played HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It was too cool!! Not sure what Gan was telling her but, made her smile :) The waitresses came out with a chocolate sundae and sang Happy Birthday to her!!


Then we had some Mommie and Me time!!! She was soooo excited to sit in her own little pedi chair. I mean her own "Mermaid" chair. She picked out her own polish, thank goodness she changed her mind from the two bright reds she had picked out, and actually chose little girly colors teal and pink to match her Rapunzel shirt, from her Aunt Juju.

1 comment: