background

Friday, May 6, 2011

SWEET~FEET~ FOR BRODY 2011

BRODY MADDOX CYPHERS THIS IS FOR YOU SWEET ANGEL!!!! LOVE YOU ALWAYS ♥ ♥ ♥
This is our 2011 Team!! Not Pictured with us is my Mom and Dad, they were feeling a little under the weather (they worked waaay to hard out in the yard the day before the walk), but I do have some pictures of them in their shirts!! I also do not see my older sister??? hmmmm....she must have taken this one so I will need to look for another group picture that someone else took??? I need to upload more pictures of the rest of our AWESOME day!! Sweet~Feet~for Brody raised over $2200 dollars for March For Babies this year!!!! Our district raised over $75000!! How awesome is that???
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED US AND HELPED US REACH OUR GOAL!! THAT MEANS SO VERY MUCH TO OUR FAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment