background

Monday, May 16, 2011

TANGLED FUN...............PART 2

Sorry, it has taken me a bit to get the 2nd part posted.....for some reason (and I have NO clue) my computer will not let me edit or post???? My Hubby was sweet enough to let me use his to play catch up, until I can figure mine out??? ANYWHOOO...

KK had lots of family and friends share her magical day! It looked like everyone had TANGLES of fun!!


I handed out goody bags, but they had to fill them up with the goodies......They had draw Flynn Rider's nose on their wanted posters to get Pascal filled with jelly beans, They had to either draw Rapunzel's hair or paint a scene to get a paint set, to get a Royal Star they had to find a princess crown and to get the magical flower rings you just had to find them since they are rare and very well hidden. My little nephew enjoyed the Buzz water gun that was in his goody bag.....lol



KK pouted because she was ready to open all her cool presents her friends had brought. Gan told her she had to be all smiles before she could open them (he smile appeared rather quickly) ha ha... she really received all kinds of cool stuff.....Tangled Tower, the boat, Tangled play set, book with magical brush, Gigi the doll and book (WITH STICKERS!!!!! as KK said), clothes, barbies, singing Rapunzel doll, Royal Princess bubbles, beach towels, Tangled flip flops, fancy jewelry box, games, Fancy Nancy bedroom, Sea Monkeys (that I can not wait to "help" her do) , and make up and of course her 2nd Tangled hair (her first one was really too tangled to even try an use anymore...lol) She honestly LOVED every single present she opened!!! THANK YOU!!!




The nights finale was to make a wish and send off our wish lanterns into the night sky in honor of our Princess KK's Birthday. The only problem was......it had to be a calm windLESS night, in which it was sooo NOT!! I was disappointed (you see this was my most favorite part I had been looking forward to!!) I was more excited than the kiddos were :( Then THANKS TO DENNIS V......he had an idea.....FISHING LINE!!!! YAY!! My disappointment quickly disappeared and excitement took over once again!!! It was quite ummmmm.....not sure whether to use the word exciting or comical???? either way it was not only MAGICAL, but THE BEST!!! well except for the part where we had a small fire.....the fuel pack fell out of the lantern and landed in our back yard....EVERYTHING is okay! We all whispered our wishes into our hands and when the lantern started to rise into the beautiful night sky we released our wishes as well.....

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment