background

Friday, May 20, 2011

FUN FIELD DAY FRIDAY............


Today KK had her field day while Nono had a water day. It was hard to be at both places at once, but I did get a couple of pictures of Nono (I had to sneak away just to get these!!) Nono came over to visit his little sister and even posed for a picture!!!




Fun with friends.......before Field Day began, the kiddos played on the colorful playground while all the tables were filled with water, mud, soap etc.... I used the pic of KK and her friend Chloe twice, but it is just one of my favorites!!!



Of course the first station KK chose was the WATER table (yes, she is my water baby) she will play in water for HOURS AND HOURS!!!



Then came the car wash, I think they didn't quite get the concept of CAR WASH....instead it was test drive a car off the lot!! lol FYI: I have had the song "AT THE CAR WASH" stuck in my head all day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment