background

Monday, May 16, 2011

LOOK WHAT I FOUND AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT......

These past few days have been a little rough for me, personally and spiritually...... and then I see this outside!!


It was like, God speaking to me and then I find a book in my car (which I am not really sure where or how it got there) and these are a few of the verses that stood out to me and I will keep them close to my heart to remind me who is ALWAYS in control;

...... and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, The Lord is my portion; therefore I WILL wait for him. The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. Lamentations 3:21-26

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, DO NOT FEAR; I WILL HELP YOU. Isaiah 41:13

We live by faith not by sight. II Corinthians 5:7

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, FAITHFUL in prayer. Romans 12:12

and this last one is a verse I have held onto for as long as I can remember and it has ALWAYS pulled me through and will continue to do so.....

Jesus looked at them and said, "with man this IS impossible, but with God ALL things are possible. Matthew 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment