background

Friday, May 20, 2011

FUN FIELD DAY FRIDAY CONT'..............

Ewwwww.......grosssss......my Princess played at the mud table, and LOVED it!!! She even made me the best mud pie ever!! One little boy got mad at her because she accidentally slung mud on him (it was a very tiny bit) I couldn't help but to laugh to myself...lol



The Bubble Station, had soooo many different colors, and if someone would have cooperated we could have had some really cute pictures, but I take what I can and hope for the best!!!


A few extra pictures......the two top right KK was pouting because there were no bikes for her to ride and refuse to go to another station, she was hiding her face so I couldn't post it to FB...lol KK was not in the jumpy long, she said too many kids were in there being WILD!! We had to stop for a couple of water drinks to cool off, and even better they gave out popsicles and KK and her friend Chloe even got the same color!! We had such a fun day, I checked KK and Nono out early we went to IHOP for lunch and then we got a little bit of shopping done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment