background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

SWEET~FEET~ FOR BRODY

EVERY BABY HAS A STORY AND THIS IS BRODY'S..........

I can not believe we only have 6 days left until our March For Babies walk! I think about our precious Angel every single day, but there is something about March For Babies that makes me feel closer to him, by honoring his memory and sharing his story. We can't take care of him as we would like to, here on earth with us, but we CAN honor him and share his story in hopes that it will touch someone's heart as it has ours, and the money we raise can save the lives of babies, all in the sweetest most precious memory of Brody Maddox Cyphers.


As most of you are aware that my nephew passed away at only 9 days old. For those that do not know, My sister, Julie had to have an emergency c~section at only 25 weeks, due to her health (HELLP syndrome). I was totally in love with all 1.4lbs!! He was a fighter he fought sooo hard for 9 days and on March 13,2008, Brody closed his eyes here on earth and was completely healed and in the arms of Jesus. I love him sooo much and think of him every single day. Brody has forever changed my heart.That is why I decided I wanted to walk In memory of Brody so he can continue to touch hearts, as he has touched mine. I will see him again one day, but until then I will keep his memory alive through March For Babies, because Every Baby Has A Story!!!

Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'Sponsor Me' button on the top right hand side of this page. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment