background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

TANGLED FUN..............PART 1

We had sooooo much fun at Kk's Tangled party!! I think I had more fun than the kiddos did! KK wore her Rapunzel dress and would have wore her loooong blonde wig, but it was quite "tangled" and no longer wearable!! lol


This was the most amazing cake ever!!!! The best Birthday cake I ever had made!!!! Seriously!! Not only did my 11 year old nephew, Austin do a n absolutely AWESOME job!! But ALL his ideas and love went into it too!!! Thank you sooo much Austin D!! I am very Proud and love you bunches!!!!


KK's Grub Pub served up....crown in the satchel (pizza rolls), FlynnRider in a Tangle (pig in blankets), magical flowers (cheese puffs), Rapunzel's tower (chocolate covered pretzel sticks), fruit and apples for Maximus, and of course Rapunzel's cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment